Webb City, Neosho, and Joplin Commercial Law Attorneys
Our business and commercial law practice is focused on protecting your interests today, preventing disputes before they arise and responding to litigation in a timely, cost-effective manner. Our lawyers serve companies ranging from small family businesses to Fortune 500 companies in manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries throughout southwest Missouri, including Webb City, Joplin, and Neosho.
Our business attorneys have decades of experience helping companies obtain the legal protections they need to promote their bottom line. Our services include:
- Formation of new business entities
- Financing of business operations
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales of companies
- Dissolution of businesses
- Business bankruptcy, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 reorganization
- Creditors' rights in bankruptcy
- Drafting and reviewing business contracts
- Drafting and enforcing employment contracts, including noncompete agreements
- Handing commercial transactions, such as licensing and marketing agreements, all over the world for companies doing business in southwest Missouri
- Serving as general counsel for companies not large enough to have their own in-house corporate counsel
- Business litigation
- Commercial real estate transactions and due diligence
- Succession planning for family-owned businesses
Purchase and Sale of Businesses: Whether you are interested in purchasing a new business or selling an existing one, our lawyers can help you take the necessary legal measures to protect your interests.
For More Information About Business and Commercial Law
To discuss your legal needs with our Carthage business lawyers, call 866-451-8303 or fill out the contact form on this website. For your convenience, appointments are also available after hours and on Saturdays.